Strong Plain Flour Pizza Base Recipe
- 225g Strong Plain Flour
- 1/2tsp salt
- 1 (6/7g) sachet of easy blend yeast
- 150ml warm water
- 30ml (2 tablespoons) olive oil
- In a large bowl empty the dry mix then slowly mix in the warm water and olive oil.
- Mix to a dough ball, knead for a few min's and place in a warm spot for around 45 min's or until the dough ball has doubled in size.
- Knead on a floured surface for another two min's then roll out and pop onto a baking tray.
- Add base sauce and toppings and bake in the oven until done. [10 - 12 min's approx].